Then, in school I have to be more careful to where I was going. I nearly bump into things or wose, PEOPLE! Si Pipah walked along me just in case. She gave me a lot of help yesterday. I really appreciate it.
Lepas tu, ada this briefing for the National Day after we had our break. I can only hear what the teacher was saying though. I did not look up or whatever. Just keep my head down rubbing this damn eye.
Then, ada bad news. At 2 o'clock afternoon, we have Chemistry class! Uggghh~ Decided not to attend it. Hehehe Imagine, during practical with only having half-sight. Astee..ada ea hancur practical ah. HAHAHA ;D
After that, went home and sleep straight away. All I do was sleeeep~ At night, I ate my dinner with bot my eyes closed. I look funny man! ;D
Baru tah ada conclusion! Mum bagi ice on my eye and it's back to normal!
It feels like you want to see something, so you open your eyes BUT all you can see is nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment